What is Mould?
Mould as we know it is the term for fungal growth otherwise known as Fungi and Fungus. Mould lives all around us and is a natural growing organism that feeds off of organic material and moisture. Mould typically doesn’t affect us outdoors because the levels of released spores outdoors are minimal when compared to a closed off area such as inside of your home. As the spores release from mould, there becomes a higher concentration indoors which can make your indoor air quality unhealthy. The risk of developing or affecting a health problem is significantly increased when being exposed to mould spores for an extended length of time.
Mould Damage Restoration
Not only is mould dangerous to your heath, it is damaging to all items within your home, including furniture, clothes, accessories etc. Replacement of these items can cost you thousands.
Mould is not something you want to ignore in your home. You might be compelled to look on the internet and use home remedies to get rid of your mould, but this may be unsafe, unreliable, and may cause even more issues. Mould infestation in your home or business should be taken seriously. If you have and microbial growth, you should have a professional mould removal and remediation Technician assess your issue.
At Big Red, we don’t just ‘treat’ the mould, we look for what is causing it to flourish. Prevention is always better than cure, so we look for long term solutions for your home.