If you have water damaging your property who do you call? big red 0418 652 571
Water and flood damage – emergency response & restoration – Port Macquarie and throughout the mid north coast NSW
Big Red Cleaning & Pest Management provides professional 24 hour emergency response when you discover water damage, flood damage, wet floors, ceiling water damages, slab leaks, pinhole pipe leak, pipe burst and water/sewage drain back up. Water damage can quickly ruin your belongings and cause structural damage.
We will carry out our professional work with due diligence within the 24 hour frame (unless access makes it difficult within a reasonable time once your call is logged). Be assured that when you have made the emergency call to Big Red Cleaning and Pest Management we will get you through it and can work together with you and your insurance representative to ensure a speedy and complete recovery.
Our 24 hour Restoration Service will include all or some of these processes to further prevent damage to your investment, belongings as well as your safety.
- Detailed assessment of the damage to the building and/or contents will be undertaken.( The extent or amount of restorative work that your insurance company will need to organise will depend upon the extent of the damage).
- Photos of each individual item or structural material for claim.
- Extraction of standing water.
- Removal of items, if needed, deemed beyond economical restoration.
- Moisture testing to determine the extent of moisture in the air, floor coverings and structural materials.
- Cleaning and restoration to carpets, furniture etc as required.
- Installation of drying equipment such as dehumidifiers and air-movers.
- Application of anti-microbial solution to prevent mould and mildew growth.
- Sanitise and deodorise.
- Return to collect drying gear.
- Final assessment to see if any further action is required.
We are your solution: Call Big Red cleaning and Pest Management immediately and we will respond to your call quickly by sending our extraction team. Receive our quality service and restoration management from beginning to end. We do ensure quality and satisfaction for each and every client.
Our insurance clients expect and receive restoration service management that ensures satisfaction and communication from beginning to end.
FAQ Water damage questions
Can you give me some tips on how I can assist before you arrive?
- Remove as much water as possible.
- Remove any furniture or materials off carpets to prevent any further damage as dyes run and wet furniture will permanently stain your carpets
- Place wet upholstery, cushions etc in a safe place to vent and assist drying.
- Open any furniture, cabinets, room doors and windows if possible to assist in complete drying.
- Remove all valuables and objects to a safe place.
- Do not use your vacuum to clean up water.
Should I check my items and appliances?
Never do this. Remember safety comes first. Do not attempt to use ceiling fans or appliances that are wet. Keep out of rooms where the ceiling has water damage. Be assured that when you have made the emergency call to Big Red Cleaning and Pest Management you will receive the best service from start to finish and you will be informed and guided as to our processes along the way. We will get you through it and can work together with you and your insurance representative to ensure a speedy and complete recovery.
Can I throw away or have removed the things that are really damaged?
Please do not do this because ultimately the insurance company will ask for us to site and take pictures so if we have not sited then you will not be covered for these items.
What about my electricity bill if you use drying equipment?
It is essential that the drying equipment installed is used as directed by Big Red Cleaning and Pest Management. The longer the equipment is allowed to operate the quicker the drying time. You will need to take note of your electricity meter reading prior to the use of the drying equipment as the cost of electricity consumed can be reclaimed from insurance.